THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 15 July 2010

Thor Movie - Hi Res Image Of Thor, Odin And Loki...

Although all three look like rejects from a World of Warcraft cosplay convention this new pic of Thor, Odin and Loki looks pretty cool. OK so we're missing Thor's winged helmet and Loki's horned helmet (which I'm sure they could've added to the movie without them looking stupid) but all in all it's a bright and striking image which brings a little hope to my heart that Thor might not suck... "Might" being the operative word...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir Anthony, in particular, is looking the part. Looking like a "Big Daddy" Odin. Hemsworth looks okay as Thor too. Though the costumes are maybe a bit plastic.

I can hardly wait to see the Thor movie.

I’m a Marvel fan from way back and also a long time Marvel fan fiction writer:

If you haven’t already done so check out some of my Marvel fan fiction. Just scroll down below my author profile and you will see over 40 fan fiction stories here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1276881/David_Scholes

I’m also an Australian science fiction writer:
www.StrategicBookPublishing.com/ScienceFictionandAlternateHistory.html

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Reading-Science-Fiction-Scholes/dp/1449581889/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261366245&sr=1-1

http://www.sffworld.com/community/story/3932p0.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI_xoUYXwaw

I have just completed a new novella “Soldier of the Brell” which I will make available as an e-book download from the Xlibris site. I will also make it available on the IPAD, Amazon’s Kindle, the Sony Reader and other E-readers.


Cheers