THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 1 February 2009

I Heart Guts & Mr Toast Rule!


A website I came across the other day at work while perusing an action figure website was www.iheartguts.com. I have to admit that although I saw the very random 'Mr. Toast' plushes in San Diego last year (I even bought a few, c'mon you know you would too. Plush toast? It's completely barmy!) I can safely say that Iheartguts.com blows me away with its insane brand of cute plushes based on your major organs. You name it, it's probably there. Heart, lungs, pancreas, kidney, uterus... yes I said uterus, and each one is soooo cute you wouldn't feel too disgusted buying one for your kids!

There was a recent recall on the uterus plush due to the fear a child could rip off the ovaries and swallow them (it's true, you couldn't think this stuff up) but otherwise the rest of the plushes are safe and ready to order. I heart guts doesn't just do the cuddly organs either, there are colourful badges, awesome t-shirts, cute stickers and even stylish original artwork based on the character organs.

Check this site out, even if it's just for a laugh. Such a basic and out-there concept that it really works! Being diabetic I think my perfect plush is the pancreas although I'm rather partial to the limited edition heart of gold or lung versions too. How very strange...

The magnificent seven. Clockwise from center top: Heart, Brain, Pancreas, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lungs, Kidney.



If you want to see more of the amazing Mr. Toast and his wonderful world go to www.theimaginaryworld.com



Mr. Toast and his edible posse. Joe the Egg, Shaky Bacon, and Clem Lemon!


The SDCC 07 exclusive Vampire Toast (which I proudly own!).

No comments: