THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 1 February 2009

3 New Superbowl Trailers For G.I. Joe, Transformers 2 & Star Trek

Possibly the USA's biggest sporting event of the year, the Superbowl, has always been a place where the biggest movies have their trailers broadcast during its airing to obtain the best viewer saturation level possible. Because of this fact 3 trailers were released yesterday that will be seen by millions during the XLIII event tonight. G.I. Joe, Transformers 2 & Star Trek will all be given the mini trailer treatment (I can't imagine how much the studio has to pay to get these trailers into the Superbowl advert slots but I bet it's in the millions), and here they are for your enjoyment.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra


Find more videos like this on ENewsi.com


Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen



Star Trek



No comments: