THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 2 February 2018

Crush Of The Week No More, Here's The Last Entry

Back in 2012 Amazon Princess (one of our old content creators) and I used to post up a crush of the week, ever week, alternating between hers and mine. My mind will always be stuck as a teen and I'll probably never grow up, so those crushes always seem to get added to as new shows or films come out. I won't be posting them up again in the future but as there's been a 6 year gap I thought I'd put up a final tribute to those more recent women that I always love seeing on screen. Having just looked over this there seems to be a lot of girl-power going on! :)



Melissa Benoist - American Actress - Supergirl


Alexandra Daddario - American Actress - Percy Jackson, San Andreas, True Detective


Gemma Atkinson - UK Model & Actress


Holly Willoughby - UK Model & Presenter


Daisy Ridley - UK Actress - Star Wars


Ruby Rose - Australian Model, DJ, & Actress


Juliana Harkavy - American Actress - Green Arrow


Emma Willis - UK Model & Presenter


Tricia Helfer - Canadian Model & Actress - Lucifer


Gal Gadot - Israeli Model & Actress - Wonder Woman

No comments: