THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 23 December 2015

New Forum for Kryptonianwarrior.com!

Hi guys & gals! I know I've been away for a very, very long time. Luckily the site has been updated every week or so by our lovely Winged Warrior with her great review posts, so thank you to her for that. I will be back soon hopefully, just a long-term side effect from illness that has interrupted my ability to blog! 

For now I've created a brand new & simple forum for everyone to use, away from your usual social media outlets, where you can chat about literally everything! Multiple categories for various topics are up, but if you want anything added specifically for your own geeky interests please let me know. I hope it's of use to some of you as much as the old forum used to be a few years ago. You can find it here: 

http://kryptonianwarrior.freeforums.net/

No comments: