THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 22 December 2014

Agents of Shield season 2 episode 9 review

As a culmination of the team's search for the mysterious city prevails in this episode; I couldn't help but feel like this season is certainly more sci-fi. The unknown origin of the city with its intrinsic markings and the possession of Mac with his red eyes and super strength brought the apprehension and uncertainty to a climax as the rarity of a hidden force being one of compassion and pacifism just doesn't thrill us geeks.
I held my breath as Simmons nearly fell into the entrance to the city and her emotional expression of her best friend no longer being able to be the scientist he once was only added to my admiration for this sweet and noble agent.
And so it is that Skye is now in the hands of Hydra with Ward's obsession with introducing her to her father continues to be his main priority, with some quick dashes to murder his brother quite horrifically.
Coulson continues to warm my heart as he explains that the people around him is why he continues to fight and save the world- good for him. I wish I was as brave as this hero.

No comments: