THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 4 August 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy pic post!

So like many I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy at the weekend and fell in love. I'm unsure if this is still post movie hype but right now it feels like the best film I have ever seen and possibly ever will see. If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest you do, it's funny, touching, full of action and feel good moments, after sharing every related picture on my facebook today I thought I'd post some of my favourites here. There is a lot of Groot and Draxx love as they're my favourite characters (sorrynotsorrry) and obviously there may be spoilers ahead. You have been warned. Enjoy.


                                    I could watch baby Groot dance forever and ever and ever.  



























No comments: