THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 18 April 2014

Batman - Assault on Arkham

Hi everyone,

I just watched the trailer for the DC's next animated film after Son of Batman. Obviously from the title of my post it's called Batman - Assault on Arkham. This movie features the Suicide Squad, consisting of Deadshot, Killer Croc, Killer Frost, Firefly, Captain Boomerang and everybody's favorite Harley Quinn stopping a bomb that the Joker has planted somewhere in Gotham.

This movie is actually set in the same world as the Arkham series of video games. I guess this must of happened between Origins and Asylum. I love the video games and can't wait for Arkham Knight to come out which is when I guess this film will be released to coincide with Rocksteady's last Arkham game (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!).

Lastly I'm glad that Kevin Conroy returns to voice Batman once more. Enjoy my friends.


No comments: