THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 7 March 2014

Constantine TV Show - Casting News



Although I've never read a Constantine comic in my life I have to admit that I did actually like the 2005 Keanu Reeves movie adaptation.

New hit a few weeks ago that NBC are making a TV show based on the Constantine comic character and that Welsh actor Matt Ryan (Criminal Minds & Assassin's Creed IV) has nabbed the title role. Last week it was then announced that Harold Perrineau (LOST, Matrix 2 & 3) will be playing "Manny" an authoritative angel assigned to watch over Constantine, Lucy Griffiths (True Blood) is playing "Liv" an offbeat young lady who finds herself teamed up with Constantine after she's marked for death by a powerful demon, and Charles Halford (True Detective) will be playing "Chas" Constantine's oldest friend and staunch companion (played by Shia LaBoeuf in the movie).

This will definitely be something I'll watch but we'll have to wait and see if it's worth it!







No comments: