THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 24 April 2009

Custom My Little Pony's By Mari Kasurinen Rock!

The Emerald Knight pointed out a fantastic custom My Little Pony the other day that he'd found online, made to look like Slave Leia... When I investigated further into where it was from I found a treasure trove of the things on the designers site www.marikasurinen.com

Mari, an art student from Lahti, Finland, has a serious talent for art and design but being the 80's fan and total geek that I am I just had to make you aware of her My Little Pony custom work. There are loads of them on there and along with her deviantArt page spippo.deviantart.com which has a great gallery too, you can get some serious kicks viewing the various characters she's produced. I've made a little collection of some of the best in the image below which you can click on for a larger version.

My kids loved looking at all of these, especially seeing as my oldest daughter knew almost every character! God bless her she's a total geek like me at only 6 years old!

How cool are these?!!!

No comments: